Erewash Credit Union was formed in 2006 and is a successful local Community Bank serving over 3000 people in Southern Derbyshire.
Credit unions work to benefit their members, helping to provide communities with affordable loans and savings products and by promoting sound money management.
You will have experience of working within a busy office environment, and you will use your customer service skills to deliver an exemplary service to our customers.
- Experience of working with financial systems
- Experience of working within busy office environment
- Experience of working with customers
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- I.T. literate to a reasonable level
Hours of work: 32.5 hours per week
Salary: £15,000 pro rata
Holidays: 4wks + bank holidays pro rata
Contract end date: permanent
Closing date: 11th May 2015 by 9.00am
Please download the following forms for more information and to complete our application form.