Derbyshire Community Bank (trading name for Erewash Credit Union) was formed in 2006 and is a successful local Community Bank serving over 3500 people in Derbyshire with plans to grow further across the County.
We work to benefit our members, helping to provide communities with affordable loans and savings products and by promoting sound money management.
You will have experience of working within a busy office environment, have a professional attitude and will use your customer service skills to deliver an exemplary service to our customers.
- Experience of working within busy professional office environment
- Experience of dealing with a range of people and delivering excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
- Knowledge of data protection issues
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Salary: £13,650 per annum
Holidays: 4wks + bank holidays
Base: Derby with possible travel around Derbyshire (travel expenses paid)
Contract end date: permanent
Closing date: 14th September 2015 – 9.00am