Derbyshire Community Bank is pleased to announce we are seeking an outstanding individual to join our team as an Office Manager.
With operational responsibility, you will play a key role in shaping and driving forward our operations. You will have experience of leading within a busy office environment, and you will use your leadership skills to develop your team and deliver an exemplary service to our customers.
In addition you will engage and work with partners and stakeholder organisations to support the expansion of Derbyshire Community Bank across Derbyshire. You will actively engage with communities, build links with local community groups and help raise public awareness of the services offered by the Bank in tackling financial exclusion.
You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic, and committed to partnership working and engaging with local communities.
Ideally you will have some financial management experience or an accounting qualification.
• Exceptional leadership qualities.
• Customer service and financial management experience.
• Ability to lead, support, educate and develop a team across multiple locations.
• Exceptional community development experience.
• Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate effectively with customers, staff, volunteers and stakeholders.
• Ability to work unsupervised and to deliver against agreed targets.
Hours of work: 37 including occasional weekend and evenings
Salary: £28,000 to 30,000 depending on knowledge/experience
Car parking: access to a car is required and car parking costs will be paid. Duration: Permanent
Holidays: 30 days + bank holidays
Pension: 5% Employer contribution
Base: Derby with occasional days at our branch in Ilkeston
How to apply: Email your CV with a written statement outlining how you meet the requirements outlined in the person specification to email@example.com
Closing date: 09:00 on Wednesday 8th January 2020